Is this legal? Will I get high? Is it marijuana?
These are just a few questions inquiring minds want to know about a product we sell here in the store; Hemp CBD Oil by Ology-Essentials. I must say, it’s really quite an amazing product that has helped so many people improve their quality of life. The stories told by hemp oil customers of Ology-Essentials are phenomenal. One would think it’s a miracle drug but it’s not a drug. Well, you know what I mean. 🙂
A few of the benefits it can provide are:
- Natural pain relief and anti-inflammatory
- Helps reduce chronic pain and inflammation
- Helps with stress and anxiety
- Inhibits cancer cell migration
- Relieves nausea
- Builds immune system
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- So much more……..
I am not the expert in Hemp CBD Oil by any means, but founder of Ology-Essentials, Kayla Fioravanti, is along with Haleigh ad Keegan Fioranvanti. In 1998, Kayla and Dennis Fioravanti co-founded Essential Wholesale, a company listed in INC. Magazine 5000 for three years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in America. They sold their business in 2011. But as you can see from her success in her previous company, along with her background in chemistry – Kayla knows what she’s talking about. In addition she has written several books and is a business and author coach. She has a bio that could literally take up this entire blog, however I must move on but trust me, she knows what she’s doing.
Since Kayla is the expert on her product, I have taken the following information from her website to share the facts about Hemp CBD Oil, a Made in Tenn product. This way we will all be more educated and informed.
Hemp CBD Oil Facts
- Both hemp and marijuana come from the same species of plant Cannabis Sativa L., however that is where the similarities end. Hemp is cultivated differently and has completely different functions and applications.
- The seeds, hurd and fiber are harvested from the hemp plant. The flowering buds are harvested from the marijuana plant.
- Hemp is said to have 25,000 uses.
- Marijuana has 2 uses—medical and recreational use.
- The hemp plant contains a high level of cannabidiol (CBD) and only trace amounts of THC (regulated to 0.3%), while the marijuana plant is the opposite with a 5-30% THC content.
- THC is the primary ingredient in marijuana responsible for the high.
- CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a compound isolated from the cannabis plant.
- Hemp CBD Oil contains cannabidiol as well as over 85 other cannabinoids.
There is so much scientific and health information about Hemp CBD Oil, I encourage you to research more about it and the benefits it can provide to our bodies.
Is Hemp CBD Oil Safe?